martes, 5 de mayo de 2020

DRAMA - 6TH FORM - MAY 5TH


Hi kids!

   Hope you are ok! 😃


   Here is Mister “A.C”, your Drama teacher.

    Today we are going to learn about… IMAGINATION.

   Imagination is the ability to create pictures and situations in your mind. Using our imagination we can have new and exciting ideas.

LET´S WATCH!

    Watch the following story. It´s called: “THE BOY WHO FINALLY LISTENED”. It´s about a boy who is so busy racing around and doing a million things, that he stops listening and discovers that his ears have simply disappeared.





After watching the video answer:

   Which is your favourite story? Think about all the books you have ever read. 
To answer, leave a comment here, on this post on the blog.

In my case, one of my favourite stories is “Harry Potter”. I read some of the books and I also saw the movies.

Tell me yours!

Greetings, 
Mr. “A.C”

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario